Sunday, 4 March 2012

Money $_$

Ahah! I'm now a "vagrant" after working for one month.
All money that I've earn in this month almost gone!
Bought a new phone used RM500......
My registration fee for college's study need RM400......
Some nutrition for my health used RM200.......
Hair do...spectacles...WOW!! Is a lot of money needed...T.T
But is better than always use daddy's money...although I'm feeling pain in my money...
And, now I just realized that my daddy is really working hard for this family's living cost. He is always telling us he had no money.
As a daughter, I can't even help him and still need him to give me money to eat, for study.
As a sister, I feel hate about my brother! Whose never give money to this family since he had working for 5 years. In addition, he still owe me about thousand!
Sorry daddy. I promise I will never let your dream spoil! One day, I will make your dream come true.
LOVE You~!

No comments:

Post a Comment