Tuesday, 28 February 2012

What is a BOSS ?!

Hehe!! Is me Ailsa here~!
I have deleted the previous posts since I don't feel to recall all those thing in my live again! BU! 
Okay~ I'm now working as a...erm...Cashier? BOSS? Shop cleaner? 
Whatever~As a conclusion I'm a worker.
A worker whose found many opinion of my boss!
According to my knowledge:-
1. A boss shouldn't leave his/her shop to a worker and never go to have a look on his/her shop in one day time.
2. When his/her only worker take lift, he/she should do all the jobs that his/her worker done everyday, but not just leave the jobs to the worker to done it on the next day.
3. When the worker phone or send a message to a boss, he/she should answer the call or reply the message as soon as possible because it might be something urgent.
YES! These are the things that my boss doesn't do it.
YES! People always say boss just need to do nothing and keep money from his/her business. BUT! For a newbie in doing business, I feel that he/she should look after his/her business so that he/she can discover and solve more problems besides gain more knowledge for his/her's next business.

No comments:

Post a Comment