Tuesday, 15 January 2013

I'm just so emotional. Cannot?!


There are some moments, you will feel that you are just the one extra.
When someone beside you are just near to perfect!
Pretty, clever, mutual friendship, good manner.
You can feel how useless are you, how real are you and how are you being in their mind.
You have been excluded just because of you show your real side.
Sound nothing wrong, but in reality, people don't like to face the reality.
They like to know what they wish to know, hear what they like to hear.
Somehow, you wish to join with then with the second character which is a fake you.
But you fail!
It was just like get your own hot face to paste on someone else's cold ass.
What the point to be like that?
Maybe you will think that it will be better to live alone.
But then when you are alone, you feel sad.
><''
I really don't know how to face with this kind of live.
Isn't it I should be so fake to all the people around me just to build up a better mutual friendship?
I just can't be like this!
I must show all  my emotional to them, or else I feel so sorry to myself.
(So stubborn! HAHAHA) 
Some other thing is annoying me too.
SINGLE AND AVAILABLE!
But no one come near me. I guess there are a lot of problem of myself.
Well, I just keep on telling myself : All going by the fate!

Hope I can have a wonderful 2013, since I had been survived from 2012 Domesday. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment