Monday, 25 June 2012

Busy 。Good Beginning

Busy! I'm so busy.
Busy for assignment, presentation, work and move house.

There is an assignment waiting for me to complete it!
But...I've no idea with the stuff I need to do..
Well, I've get an example from my team mate about the assignment. :D
It should be no much problem for me. I guess...

For the presentation, we are now preparing the report.
Turkey! This is what I need to get know of it in order to complete my part.
Leader is asking for a complete stuff from us by this Thursday!
OMG! Hope I'm able to done that. :P

Work?! Yes! Its work. I need to pass up the book I've edited for the day care centre two weeks later.
Hmm...Actually I'm not going to take up this job~
But I feel to earn pocket money myself rather than always take money from dad..
So..Just try my best to done that lar~

Hmm, I'm going to move to town after this week.
Because living there save a lot of my time to travel from Balik Pulau to Green Hall.
It save my energy as well! 
I have more time to study, to do my job..
But.. I still haven prepare anything to move there~
Agreement haven sign, deposit haven pay, wifi haven install..
Arr...Tiring...

All these stuff make me feel so stress.
Someone told me: You have already procrastinate too long.
YES! I did! I admit it! 
Now I know that if wanna success, I shouldn't waste every single minute that I have.
I have wasted one year in my education.
CGPA 4.0 isn't deserve me if I didn't put in effort.
Now I'm trying to change my lifestyle. Make myself face more to book *not facebook*..haha!

Feel glad for today because I get my result of the first examination in SEGi College.
Its a Moral Education Examination and I get a distinction!
Although it  just an A- not an A, but I'm satisfy with it~
Although it is not an important subject, but it is a good beginning for me..:D




No comments:

Post a Comment